After 20 years in the healthcare field, I felt a calling to serve seniors at home and formed YourHome Senior Care.
Throughout my career, I have observed healthcare for seniors in every setting from hospitals, nursing homes, assisted living, inpatient rehabilitation to home. I firmly believe that the best place for care, whenever possible is at home.
On a personal level, I have cared for my grandmother after a heart attack, in these settings, and my father after his stroke.No matter what setting of care they resided in, the place each of them healed best and thrived most was always at home.
Accountability- Our caregivers take pride and ownership in the care they provide.
Client Safety- Ensuring safety means employing qualified caregivers and ensuring that care is provided in a safe environment.
Client Focused- We are passionate about providing quality personalized care.
Mutual Respect and Courtesy- Relationships are the cornerstone of our profession and the heartbeat of the caring process.
Servant Leadership- Caregiving is a calling to serve and every team member is a leader.
Why Choose Your Home Senior Care?
- We are locally owned and operated and posses over 20 years of experience in healthcare, serving in various settings.
- We hand select our caregivers for their experience, integrity, and caring spirit.
- We take the hassle out of home care by managing the caregivers for you. We manage hiring, background screening, scheduling, training, and supervisor.
- We have a Certified Dementia Practitioner Employed.
- Our nurses have extensive experience in assessments and supervision of care.
- And to us it personal! We have cared for our own loved ones and understand what families experience along this journey.
Need More Information?
Call us today at 478.994.9535 or email email@example.com for more information or to schedule a free consultation for services.